How to eat foods that contain healthy fats:
- -yogurt should be eaten in the morning when you wake up or can replace the oil in a salad.
- -sour cream can replace butter or you can add it to a vegetable soup, but just one spoon.
- -cheese added in a salad can give you the missing proteins in a vegetable and fruits diet. Also cheese and fruits is a delicacy for your taste buds. But remember moderation is the key.
- -fresh milk is good for growing kids and adults also. You can drink in the morning one glass of warm milk or you can add it to different foods.
- -you should not eliminate them altogether from your nutrition because they contain nutritional elements that can’t be found in other aliments.
- -never combine farinaceous products with other foods, especially meats and sugar.
- -pastas can be cooked with a tasty sauce, without any meat in it, but filled with vegetables. If you feel like doing something more risqué you can add one or two spoons of sour cream to your recipe.
- -toasted bread is perfect for breakfast. You should eat a maximum of 4 to 5 slices of bread daily. And please eat whole wheat bread.
- -potatoes should always be eaten with vegetables and spices that have a negative calorie count. Never ever eat potatoes with meat.
- -cakes and pies are out of the question when you are on a weight loss diet, but you can indulge your cravings from time to time with a fruit tart. But that day you should not eat any fatty foods just to be on the safe side.
- -is a good product for your health but only in its natural form.
- -don’t eat refined white sugar because it is highly chemical processed when it is made.
- -you can satisfy your sweet tooth with one or two spoons of honey or with brown sugar that is less refined.
- -the sugar you take from fruits is the most healthy and necessary for your body. But eat fruits only between the meals, 2 to 3 hours after you have eaten a meal.
Meat, fish and eggs:
- -proteins play a key role in a healthy nutrition if they are eaten without any farinaceous foods.
- -don’t let yourself seduced by proteins only diets because meat, eggs and fish contain many hidden fats. These kind of diets can cause havoc and hurt you body because a multitude of needed nutrients aren’t supplied anymore.
- -alternate the eating of white meat and fish meat with vegetables and spices for a complete healthy meal.
- -eggs are a complete aliment and should be served as a whole meal.
- -eat as often as possible fish.
Side dishes for meat and vegetables
Condiments and spices help us prepare varied recipes of tasty foods that have a lower fat content. If you want to lose weight you should use spices and condiments that have an anti-fat effect. Here are some of them: parsley, dill, basil, tarragon, onions, garlic, horseradish, salvia, pepper, cinnamon, laurel, lemon juice, tomato juice, grapefruit juice. Also you can use yogurt and light sauces to add taste to your foods.
Always remember to include anti-fat foods in your daily nutrition to help you lose weight or keep your figure. Create for yourself new and healthier eating habits. You won’t be disappointed with the results and you will never go back to your old eating style.
For more information you should read the How to become your own nutritionist article