Nature is truly a health source. Every plant has in a certain degree a curative potential. But green tea must be a champion when it comes to its health benefits. Green tea helps increase your immunity, slows down aging, accelerates weight loss and makes your skin sexier. What more can you ask for?
Among the health benefits of green tea you will find:
- -the antioxidants form green tea help increase immunity and slow down aging;
- -green tea reduces the chance of cardiovascular diseases;
- -green tea contributes to the slowing down of the evolution of some diseases like Parkinson;
- -green tea is used in dieting because it has no calories and it helps intensify the burning of fats. Plus it is a very pleasant drink;
- -green tea can replace coffee because it is an excellent and natural energizer;
- -drinking daily green tea you reduce the chances of stomach, esophagus and liver cancer and prevent skin cancer;
- -green tea keeps your skin smooth, young and velvety. Because of the antioxidants found in green tea it helps regenerate and protect your skin. That is the reason you can find green tea in many cosmetic products.
How to use green tea for maximum health benefits:
- -drink at least one cup of green tea every day for better health, energy and longevity.
- -drink at least 3 cups of green tea every day if you are on a diet.
- -you should not drink green tea after 17pm because it contains caffeine and it can determine insomnia.
- -it is a good policy to rinse your mouth with green tea to prevent cavities. Green tea will kill off the bacteria from your mouth.
- -for a fabulous complexion and the reduction of fine wrinkles you can apply a warm compress that is based on an infusion of green tea, two spoons of honey and two spoons of lemon juice.
With all those benefits I believe you will switch from coffee and other not so healthy beverages to green teas. I wish you maximum health.