Former Bachelor and Bachelorette Reality TV star Trista Sutter is back to her skinny jeans after gaining weight in her pregnancy. Wowsa. The 5 foot 2 beauty certainly means business, and she’s adopted a healthy lifestyle for herself, and with the results for everyone to see.
"When I decided to lose weight. I stuck to it. It became my goal." She says. "So I changed my diet into something more healthy and exercised regularly."
Trista Sutter’s diet follows eating 6 mini meals per day with a daily caloric limit of 2,000.
On a typical day, Trista Sutter’s diet plan includes:
- Breakfast: two pieces Orowheat whole grain and flax toast, with 1 tbsp organic strawberry jam and 1/2 cup mixed berries
- Mid-morning snack: French Vanilla Crisp Pria bar
- Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole-grain bread with one slice of American cheese, and a green apple with 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- Mid-afternoon snack: Sambazon-brand premade shake with Brazilian berry
- Dinner: Vegetarian lasagna made with part-skim ricotta and mozzarella cheese, and a salad with 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- Evening snack: a light Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treat.
On the other hand, Trista Sutter’s exercise routine starts with a 5-minute warm up on the treadmill at 3 mph and an incline of 5. This is then followed by circuit training squats using a stability ball with overhead arm extensions 3 sets, 12 repetitions. Then she does walking dumbbell lunges and hamstring curls on an exercise ball 3 sets, 12 repetitions. This is then followed by fast walks on treadmill for 1 minute 3 sets, 12 repetitions. Next, she performs 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions of midsection moves that include crunches using a stability disc or lower-ab pelvis rolls. Lastly, she allots a minute to cool down using a treadmill.
Trista Sutter’s exercise routine also includes power lifting exercises and Pilates, a kind of exercise that strengthens the deep torso muscles, elongates, strengthens, and improves muscle elasticity.