Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar warded off vampires in the hit series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and her innocent girl-next door vibe has helped propel her to superstardom with career-making turns in movies such as Scooby-Doo, Cruel Intentions, I Know What You Did Last Summer and The Grudge. But within that 5 foot 3 petite frame of hers, and behind that drop-dead gorgeous smile and perfect hair is a Hollywood celebrity who knows her stuff when it comes to staying in great shape.
Sarah Michelle Gellar’s diet involves a healthy and balanced diet diet together with portion control. At the same time, she avoids the intake of sugar, dairy products, and fried foods and instead eats sushi which is among her favourite foods.
Sarah Michelle Gellar’s diet likewise consist the cabbage soup diet that is said to be effective in burning fats. It has to be utilized for 7 days at a time and done with 2 weeks in between.
The said diet involves the following diet plan for the entire week:
- Day 1: fruit except bananas, cabbage soup with unsweetened drinks
- Day 2: vegetables especially green leafy ones, avoiding dry beans, peas, and corn; potato with butter and no fruits
- Day 3: consume anything from day 1 and 2 except the potato
- Day 4: bananas and skim milk with cabbage soup
- Day 5: beef and tomatoes particularly 10 to 20 oz of beef and 6 fresh tomatoes; 8 glasses of water; consume soup; bake chicken, if preferred, instead of beef or substitute broiled fish on one of the beef days
- Day 6: beef and vegetables with 2 or 3 steaks with green leafy vegetables; no potato and soup at least once
- Day 7: brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables; eat soup at least once
For Sarah Michelle Gellar’s exercise routine, she does Tae Kwon Do for 5 years together with kickboxing, boxing, yoga and gymnastics. She also attends ballet classes once per week. Her exercise routine is done together with personal trainer Phong Tran.