There are a series of foods on which nutrition specialists are releasing a series of theories (for and against); But when it comes to fruits it’s unanimous: fruits are a rich source of health and energy and help shake of extra pounds because they contain vital nutrients which the body needs. A fruit diet for weight can be very healthy and benefit yoru body in more than one way.
Here are some extra reasons why you should stimulate your appetite for fruits:
– fruits are the most natural food you can eat
– fruits contain a huge quantity of water which the body needs daily
– fruits are rich in dietary fibers which have many health benefits
– fruits don’t contain LDL (bad cholesterol)
– fruits prevent and cure a series of health problems
– and last but not least fruits give you a general state of bliss.
Sometimes we find ourselves asking what do fruits actually contain and how do they benefit your body. Now we will talk about the fruits you can find all year round in the supermarket and their health benefits for weight loss.
- Apples-are very rich in fibers, vitamin C, beta-carotene, potassium, and boron. Apples contain pectin, and are part of the alkaline fruits. Regularly consuming apples can help lower cholesterol, prevents and treats constipation, arthritis, rheumatism, gout, and stimulate the immune system.
- Mellon contains 92% water and 8% sugar. It contains minerals(iron), vitamins and fibers. Because of its high water content it helps eliminate uric acid from the kidney.
- Prunes- are rich in magnesium, sodium, phosphor, potassium, fibers and iron. Prunes have a strong laxative effect, they clean and detoxify the liver and the entire digestive system, and are immune-stimulants. Because of the rich phosphorus content a prune diet can soften mental debilitation.
- Oranges- are a rich source of vitamin C, sodium, flavonoids and pectin. They harden the immune system and because of the presence of vitamin C iron absorption is improved.
- Bananas- are a good source of potassium, vitamins and minerals, soluble fibers, they’re suggested in pediatric diets and in weight loss diets. The potassium assured by the regular consumption of bananas prevent arterial hypertension. Ripe bananas have a soothing effect by stimulating serotonin secretion and can also improve sleep quality. Also they’re perfect to combat anemia.
To find out more about the health benefits and weight loss properties of fruits check out: