The stars of autumn are the grapes. Grapes don’t really mix well with other fruits. You should preferably eat them alone, between the meals, keeping an 1 hour interval between eating the grapes and the next meal.
Grapes have many health benefits including:
- -grapes are rich in vitamin B1, B2, A, C, PP, and K;
- -grapes contain vital minerals and nutrients: magnesium, potassium, phosphor, iron, calcium, germanium, selenium;
- -grapes purify the blood;
- -grapes contain antioxidants and strengthen your immune system;
- -the sugar from the grapes is easily digested and assimilated;
- -your digestion is stimulated by grapes, having a tonic effect on it;
- -the high contents of potassium salts gives grapes an excellent diuretic effect helping the kidneys function better;
- -because of their high water contents grapes increase the quantity of water in your body facilitating its detoxification. Grapes also clean your colon and liver of toxins;
- -grapes relax the nervous system, stabilize blood pressure and help your heart stay healthy.
A grapes diet is fabulous because of its health benefits. You eat 2 to 4 pounds of grapes daily. You start the grapes diet by eating 1 pound of grapes daily and increasing the quantity over time. If you want to keep a detox diet you can eat 3 to 6 pounds of grapes for 3 meals for 1 or 2 days every week for as much time as you feel you need. The benefits of eating grapes are just fabulous.
Find out more about The health benefits of different fruits.