Actress Penelope Ann Miller has shared the screen with some of the most renowned leading men in Tinseltown — Al Pacino, Sean Penn, Marlon Brando and Robert De Niro to mention a few, but she has held her own ground and is steadily winning fans over with her magnetic presence, great acting chops and worldwide appeal. The 5 foot 7, California native is already 46 years old, but looking at her, you would’ve guessed otherwise, thanks to her youthful looks and amazing figure.
"I’m really a fan of working out." She says. "I love the way I can see the results in my body, like my abs tightening and every muscle becoming toned. It’s addicting."
Penelope Ann Miller’s diet is a 1,600 calorie/day eating plan. This mini-meal diet encourages consumption of a lot of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, healthy fats, nuts and seeds as sources of carbohydrates instead of breads, pastas and other high-caloric food choices.
On a typical day, Penelope Ann Miller’s diet plan would consist of;
- Breakfast: oatmeal with a handful of blueberries and raspberries together with low fat yogurt
- Mid-morning snack: half banana with almond butter.
- Lunch: grilled chicken salad with tomatoes, light on dressing, and no bread.
- Mid-afternoon snack: Honeydew melon and cottage cheese, or turkey rolled around low fat cheese and bell peppers
- Dinner: grilled seasoned fish, steamed spinach with garlic, side salad with tomatoes and a glass of wine.
Penelope Ann Miller’s exercise routine includes stretching, light lunges, rotations with medicine ball, chopping moves and rope jumping for 30 minutes every day. She then does 45 minutes of leg, core, as well as upper-body exercises concentrating on toning her upper chest and back as part of her circuit training. She finishes her routine with two sets of crunches to complete each circuit.